Thursday, February 26, 2009

Lesson 4 JUST DO IT!

Lesson 4 Just do it. If you have been following the Blog up to now you know what you want to backup (Lesson 1).

You have chosen the media that you want to back up to (Lesson 2).

You have picked out your software to make the backup (Lesson 3).

Today in Lesson 4 we are going to tell you do put it all together and JUST DO IT. Make your
first backup. Don't you feel better knowing that if your computer crashes You will still have all your important files? Also in this lesson I want to cover how often you should back up your computer. You need to decide this by keeping track of how often your files change. How often do you add photos, songs, documents to your computer?

When you have added something to your computer that you can't afford to lose, do a backup. You can also schedule your backup software to do it for you automatically. I'm a pretty heavy computer user so I back up automatically every night. While I'm sleeping my computer is hard at work backing up my files. You can do this too. I promise you will
sleep better knowing your files are safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment