Thursday, February 26, 2009

Lesson 3 What Software do you use

What software do you use to back up your computer? In lesson 1 we selected what files we wanted to back up. In lesson 2 we learned where we can back up our data. Today in lesson 3 I will explain what software is available to do the job for you. There is one software that stands head and shoulders over all the rest and it is Acronis True-image. They offer a free trail and after you use it you will understand why it is worth the $49.00 for the total package. I want to say that I am in no way getting anything from Acronis for pitching their software. I have tried at least 20 other back up programs and none of them gives you the ease of use and the comprehensive backups that Acronis gives you. If you don’t want to use Acronis you can Google on backup software and find many more software applications that backup your computer. Visit the Acronis site and see what I am talking about.




No comments:

Post a Comment